Saturday, April 10, 2010

Can I be happy forever,
Can I be enthusiastic ever,

Can I live freely without pain,
Can I think other than my gain,

Can I spread the happiness around,
Can I be on the top of this world,

Can I be successful for long,
Can I pull out my way’s throne,

Can I live the way I feel,
Can I solve the matters I deal,

Can I feel the bliss of life,
Can I be the blossom for a while,

Can my life be always in style,
Can I have the reason to smile,

Can I manage every thing with just,
Can I win the battle of heart,

Can I extract most out of relations,
Can I respect the hearty emotions,

Can I feel elated someday,
Can I make better everyday,

Can I fulfill my greatest desire,
Can I make my knowledge a reservoir,

Can I hope towards the best future,
Can I have the talent to nurture,

But I feel fortunate that I know-
I will make the things in tune,
Only if I think “I CAN”.

No comments: